In Austin, sexual assault of underage females by military recruiters has occurred in recent years. These are serious crimes that hurt both victims and perpetrators. Please help prevent future crimes by saying something if you see something.
Here is a message from the GI Rights Hotline:
What is recruiter abuse?
· Repeated contact after a request to refrain from contact;
· Physical coercion;
· Sexual solicitation;
· Encouraging recruits to lie or falsify information;
· Offering drugs or alcohol;
· Attempting to intimidate or scare recruits or their parents;
· And refusal to accurately document recruits' medical or legal situations.